Be part of our team
Open office spaces
Modern and open offices promote teamwork and creativity
Tackle challenges independently and present your very own approach
Never stop learning
Keep your skill set up to date and take advantage of our advanced training options
Dynamic structures and flexible hours allow you to work from home or at the office
Drinks and fruitbaskets
You can find drinks and fresh fruit in all our office spaces
Young and dynamic team
Agility and the latest practices shape our day-to-day work
LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE?
An international team with international ambitions. Our company is growing fast. Which is why we are always looking for new, motivated colleagues. If you too would like to make a difference, we look forward to receiving your application!
Egelsbach, Hesse, Germany
As one of the leading suppliers of medical and FFP masks, we manufacture in Europe in accordance with regulations and specifications. Our goal is to provide companies with products that are made from the highest quality materials and offer users the highest level of protection.
To strengthen our sales team we are looking for an employee in the area of sales support (m/f/d) at our newly built location in Egelsbach with immediate effect.
- You are the friendly face (and voice) for our customers and take care of all their questions, orders and possible complaint
- You are responsible for advising and supporting our customers by phone and e-mail
- The processing and control of orders in SAP are part of your daily to-dos.
Your tasks also include the preparation of statistics and evaluations
You represent the interface between customers, field service and logistics
- A completed commercial training, or comparable training
- Professional experience in sales or internal sales is of advantage
- Independent work and friendly appearance
- Sociability and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and customer orientation
- Very good English skills
- Very good MS Office skills
- Experience with SAP Business One desirable
What you can expect
- Professional and friendly working environment combined with flexible working hours
- Short communication channels, from the intern to the managing director, open doors and helpful, committed colleagues
- We support you: You can make use of diverse development opportunities to grow and develop the company with us
- We protect you: we subsidise your company pension scheme
- Fruit, coffee and tea are available to you free of charge
- Team events, summer parties or Christmas parties - we celebrate success together.
Didn't find the right job for you?
Just send us an unsolicited application!
We look forward to receiving your letter of motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org